Procedure for Homebound Delivery Service & Application
- You may keep items for 4 weeks.
- We will deliver and pick up the 2nd Monday of each month.
- Delivery will be left at door if no answer.
- Specific requests will be honored if possible.
- The maximum number of items that can be checked out each time is 10.
- No new DVDs will be able to be checked out.
- No interlibrary loan requests will be taken.
- The patron cannot place any item(s) on hold.
Any questions, please call 973-729-3101
Monday through Friday, between 9AM-1PM or e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep the above portion for your information and please return the bottom portion to the library.
Please, fill up the application below, print it, and return it to:
Sparta Public Library, 22 Woodport Road, Sparta, NJ 07871